Saturday, April 24, 2010




PAIGE!

Paige, your mouth . :o
WHOOOOO! IHEARTDIEZXC THIS!
Lol . SHAOXUAN so sexay .
Deldel :D
Deldel's drawings. So nice uh . >w< From this feet facing cam clockwise, yuxin, deldel, hannah . :D
Same position as the feet one, but Paige joined in, between me and Hannah . :D


Sorry for late post .
Went tuition and forgot to blog . :X
Anw,
Hahas .
:D
So random
There're loads more in facebook.
But somehow.
I cant go now . --' .
Andand.
I really really hope HESTER become our vb captain .
And she cfm will :D
She rockdiezxc me .
:D

I reallyreally miss my homework .
Here at home, nothing to do.
D:
Its like .
I felt like studying, but I have no idea how to, or what to .
--' .
Really hope vb will start soon .
Wonders who the hell will be our new coach .
And captain . :D

` {♥} Leilei ;
A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment