Thursday, April 22, 2010



Was freaking bored.
Played Volley during PE,
while the rest of 1/1 doing their NAPFA .
So sian luhs.
Not fun de .
Too long nvr play liaos.
Suddenly forgot how to set.
LOL .
Then Weikai come extra.
Hahas!

Tmr got maths test.
And chinese oral .
I thought oral was nxt fri.
THEN I WAS LIKE. WTF!?
Chen lao shi also nvr prepare us or anything.
He just told us the date.
And expect us to be damn pro in oral.
GOD. I HATE ORAL.
I really can't understand.
Norm chi have oral.
Higher chi don't have.

Edlina pissed me off today.
But. I guessed.
I still have to forgive her.
Maybe I was too narrow minded.
I'm trying really really hard to put myself into her shoes.
But.
I still can't understand.
If I was in her shoes,
I won't be that angry to say those words.

` {♥} Leilei ;
I want to hold your hand and walk like this forever .

No comments:

Post a Comment