Thursday, May 6, 2010

Back to blogging!
Miss me? :D

Today
Eng was damn hard luhs .
I too noob lers.
:D
The compre I answer damn little :x
Science was okok~
:D
I PRACTICALLY SPAM THE MCQ .
I did them all like, in 3 mins,
and took 1 min to shade them
:D
History and Lit tmr :x
*panicks*

Yesterday
Went to Deldel's house with Paige
To study .
*Ahem* Well, not exactly :D
We were like PLAYING.
Play, slack, study.
LOL!
Played "Volleyball" with Paige.
Her spike damn funny luhs!
Deldel's tortoise de head too fat liaos,
can't set properly . :D
Volley rocks (:


Tag replies ;
MAVIS :D: HEY SWEETIE :D LONG TIME NO SEE . I JUST CAME ACROSS YOUR BLOG . DUNNO HOW ><><3
Heyy! :D Long time no see too :D LOL! Thanks for tagging and visiting :D

♥PAIGEEE;: D: you so bad , want to transfer , cheat my feelings D:
.____. I also don't want to, but some people are really. too . ...

` XIAOYING ! (':
: haloh , hahah . i somehow bloghopped to your blog . anyways , TAGGED . (L) . :D
LOL! Miracle sia. you found my blog. LOL! (L) :D

.y.u.e.h.n.y.n.g: tag:)
Thanks loads :D

` SAMOEUL!;D
: Tagged :D
Thanks :D

Shu Ling
: Remember me?:D Tagged!:D Nice blog!
How can I not remember you? LOL! Hahas . Thanks! (L)

HESTER
: DONT CHANGE SCHOOL HOR I TELL YOU.
.______. I will, if I can.

JiaHui x]: Heyy DARLING LEI LEI!!!! Dun feel sad kayys? You still have got me!!! Smile okayys? SNSD Fighting!
Hahas, kays. :D SNSD rocks, (L)

kimberly: LOLS i came to taggg you!
Eh, Sorry for not tagging last time uh . .___. I kinda . Forgot xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment