Monday, April 5, 2010

VOLLEY IN THE RAIN! :D

Lol . How cool was that .
Being drenched . :D
Gah .
I don't wanna talk about the training .
It really sucks .
Lol .

Uh .
And.
1 senior hit uh .
she spike, I think .
HIT MY CHEEK .
Damn pain lurh .
Like, for half a second I really blackout .
As in like .
I CANT THINK .
:l
Pain pain . D:

LOL . Xiaoyun said.
Eh . See whether my face got ping hen .
:D
Lol . Luckily still okay .
Not disfigured . yet .
Went to bbt shop with Xinlin .
She became my jie :D
And Xiaoyun too .
Although she haven't agreed .
:D

Wanted to go to Paigey's blog .
But went to Marilyn's .
Her name caught my eye .
Lol .
:D
Gonna chiong hw :D
And sudddenly heard someone playing River flows in you .
Which reminded me of Esther .
The days I'd sit beside her, and she'd play that song .
._.

` Leilei .
If there was a chance, I wanna rewind the times and cherish those moments .

No comments:

Post a Comment