Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Science
It was damn boring.
I fell asleep .
LOL .
Teacher went to poke me to wake me up .
So ps lor .
Alot ppl also slping .
TOO BORING LER .
And she spent like . half an hour going through 1 qns .
About maths .
._.
I don't understand either .
Edlina also .
Convert here convert there too luan le .

Recess
So sad lurh ..
Mich's phone spoil .
She cried .
D:
Then we don't know how to console her .
Just offered her tissues .
._.
She said that her mum don't want to repair .
And she cried.
and cried.
and cried.
Then suddenly during ICT lessons
Someone thought of giving a damn idea .
I think it was ♥YuXin .
ssshhh .
Can't say .
:X

Marketing Dayyy!
It was DAMN fun sia .
And hot too .
Our company sucks .
almost 5/6 of the products not sold .
*sigh*
Cant even reach 50BB .
LOL .

Volley!
For the First half uh .
KY coach us .
He throw ball also dunno how throw . :D
Me and Jiahui was talking about
♥ DRAMA

Drama rocks ttm . :D
If only I transferred CCA .
2nd half ♥ Mr Tang coach . :D
And ; omg .
Mr Tang is soooo much better than KY .
o.o
Andand ; ♥SERVING ; I FINALLY CAN PASS THE STRING .
WHOO! :DDD
Did for like .
6 times?!
Not bad hor ? :D
WHEEEE .

` Leilei .
Take only the good memories .

No comments:

Post a Comment